Job interview: We are all different and to gain the trust of . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaoen

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Job Interview between a boss and a new teacher

Boss: 20. Do you think that we should treat all students equally? Or do you prefer an individual approach to every student?

Teacher
: "We are all different and to gain the trust of my student I try to approach everyone individually, considering his family background, strengths and weaknesses. However, I try to treat everyone equally in terms of ranking, because I don’t want to demotivate the best students. But I am open to both approaches, and what I’d do here depends on your philosophy and guidelines."

http://elementaryteacherinterviewqu...t-all-the-students-should-be-treated-equally/

Hi,
Is the teacher's answer natural to you?

Neither the question nor the answer makes much sense to me.

Neither the question nor the answer makes much sense to me.
Would you please proofread it if it's not a bother?
Thanks in advance.

We are all different, and to gain the trust of my students, I try to approach everyone individually, considering his/her family background, strengths and weaknesses. However, I try to treat everyone equally in terms of ranking, because I don’t want to demotivate the best students. But I am open to both approaches, and what I’d do here depends on your philosophy and guidelines.
It still doesn't sound natural or make much sense to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back