[Essay] It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhungnguyen13

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I make an essay by myself to improve my writting skill. I appreaciate if you read and correct those misktakes for me.

Topic: It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than a big city. I afraid that I can’t agree with this statement. Children will totally develop themselves in a big city because of advantages. They will have a better facilities for education, have an opportunity to learn in high-quality teaching method and better live condition, services.
Facilities are very important for education. In a big city, children can enjoy a high standard of education, modern libraries, parks and many others technological services. Furthermore, there are a lot of aptitude learning center so children can choose what they want to learn like attending musical or art school…It will be helpful for them to have more chance to make a good career and succeed.
In a big city, children will be educated by qualified teacher graduating from university. There are many international school with international education standard. They define the schoolbook base on pupil-driven, student are practiced more than learning theory. They also promote self-learning of student and help them develop their learning skill.
Beside of developing basic knowledges in school, they need to learn more about social knowledges and how to communicate with others. In big city, there are a lot of commercial centers, supermarkets, restaurants, and entertainment centers where they have opportunities to entertain, communicate with a lot of people. It help them get more confident in a group.
To conclusion, children should be grown up in a big city. The plenty of opportunities offered by a big cities help children to find what they really like and they can develop their knowledge and their skill in the best condition. Moreover, city environment also help them getting more confident in communication.

I [STRIKE]make an[/STRIKE] wrote/did this essay by myself to improve my writing skill. I would appreciate it if you could read and correct [STRIKE]those[/STRIKE] any mistakes for me.

Topic: It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?

Some people claim that it is better for children to grow up in the countryside than a big city. I'm afraid that I can’t agree with this statement. Children will [STRIKE]totally[/STRIKE] develop better [STRIKE]themselves[/STRIKE] if they grow up in a big city because of the advantages that offers. They will have better facilities for education [STRIKE], have an opportunity to learn in high-quality teaching method[/STRIKE] and better living conditions and services.

Facilities are very important for education. In a big city, children can enjoy a high standard of education, modern libraries, parks and many others [STRIKE]technological[/STRIKE] hi-tech services. Furthermore, there [STRIKE]are a lot of aptitude learning center[/STRIKE] are plenty of schools in large cities, so children can choose what they want to learn like attending music or art school. [STRIKE]It will be helpful for them to have more chance to make a good[/STRIKE] That will help them to follow the career of their choice and succeed.

In a big city, children will be educated by highly qualified teachers who are often graduates [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] from prestigious universities. There are many international schools in large cities with an international standard of education. [STRIKE]standard.[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]They define the schoolbook base on pupil-driven, student are practiced more than learning theory.[/STRIKE] They also promote self-learning [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in students and help them develop [STRIKE]their learning[/STRIKE] a variety of useful skills.

Besides, [STRIKE]of developing basic knowledges in school, they[/STRIKE] children need to learn more about social [STRIKE]knowledges[/STRIKE] interaction and how to communicate effectively with others. In a big city, there are a lot of commercial centers, supermarkets, restaurants, and entertainment venues [STRIKE]centers[/STRIKE] where they have opportunities to [STRIKE]entertain,[/STRIKE] engage and communicate with a lot of people. It would help them get more confident in a group.

[STRIKE]To[/STRIKE] In conclusion, children benefit more from growing [STRIKE]should be grown[/STRIKE] up in a big city than in a rural area. The [STRIKE]plenty of[/STRIKE] many opportunities [STRIKE]offered by a[/STRIKE] available in big cities help children to find what they really like and they can develop socially and succeed in their careers later on. [STRIKE]knowledge and their skill in the best condition.[/STRIKE] Moreover, the city environment also helps [STRIKE]them getting[/STRIKE] children to become more confident in their communication ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back