It helps me with my reading and understanding...

Silverobama

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I was chatting with a friend of mine and I told him that I've used ChatGPT for a while and it's really useful and saves me and others' time. I used to ask many questions but I can now turn to ChatGPT for answers and the answers are always correct. I think there are some strengths of using ChatGPT to learn English and one is:

It helps me with my reading and understanding of English books written by native English speakers; it explains everything correctly from them.

Please help me with the italic sentence.

Much appreciated!

I was chatting with a friend of mine and I told him that I've used ChatGPT for a while
If you're still using it, say "I've been using" instead of "I've used".
and It's really useful and saves me and others' others time.
Break up long sentences.
I used to ask many questions but I can now turn to ask ChatGPT for answers all sorts of questions, and the answers are always correct.
I would be surprised if that is really the case.
I think there are some strengths of advantages to using ChatGPT to learn English, and one is:

It helps me with my read ing and understand ing of English books written by native English speakers; it explains everything correctly. from them.
See above.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back