[Grammar] Is "under the rule of the Georgian Dream government" a correct context?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baachmk

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Belgium
This is my dissertation topic and the initial research question. My questions is if "under the rule of the Georgian Dream government" is in correct context. Georgian Dream is a ruling party in Georgia and it is a current government of Georgia. I do am not sure if using "under the rule" is correct in this sentence with current government. In other words I want to say "during the period of this government" but I do not want to use during because it does not sound good to me. Any ideas about it? Can I leave it as it is? Comment only if you have one fixed suggestion or comment. I kindly ask you, do not confuse me about it. Thank in advance.

• Topic:

The impact of Russia’s soft power strategy on Georgia’s political, social and economic environment under the rule of the Georgian Dream government.

• Research Question:

How does Russia’s soft power strategy impact on Georgia’s political, social and economic environment under the rule of the Georgian Dream government?

Welcome to the forum.

I see you have posted the same thread here.

"We recommend posting a question on one forum only initially. If you do not get a satisfactory answer from that forum and you feel that you have exhausted its possibilities, then of course trying a different forum might help. It is only courteous however, to tell the second forum that you have already asked the question on another forum and then give a precis of the answers you received there, or provide a link to it, along with an explanation of why you are now looking elsewhere."
(emsr2d2)

I'm closing this thread as you have received lots of replies in WRForums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back