Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
The strategic corporate communication is an integrated and central framework determines how to reach the objectives of the organization in the increasing global competition. Corporate communication strategy provides the basis of internal and external communications, planning, implementation and evaluation. An effective corporate communication strategy: establishes a connection between the organization's mission and goals, the market in which it operates, the target audience and stakeholders. It reveals sources will bring the aimed goals. Putting forward the distinctive features of the basic capabilities of the organization (corporate identity, service reliability, corporate reputation, corporate image, etc.), it differentiates the institution from its competitors. Financial Public Relations, an important role in strategic corporate communications, effectively regulate the active communication with investors that are important target group and stakeholders of corporation. Accordingly, the aim of this study is to reveal the concept of financial public relations which is an important part of the strategic corporate communications and to determine how businesses are using the financial public relations activities. Line with this objective, it is tried to determine how corporations operating in the hotels and restaurants sector and registered in Istanbul Stock Exchange (BIST) carry out financial public relations activities.

This text will be used in an academic journal. For me it is ok but any critic from native speaker would be be great,

Thanks million

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start: central framework that determines

goekhan, I'm sorry to say that this is full of errors.

I've been a "strategic communications professional" for years now and this is something I know a lot about. I'm looking at this for content, not just as a proofreader.

The communications function doesn't determine how an organization reaches its goals. It should play an important role in doing so, but it's an enabling function, not a driver.

Your study seems to be about what we call "Investor Relations" in the US.

I'm at work now and can't give this the full review it needs, but if this is typical of how the rest of the article is written, you may need to hire an editor.

I will try to return to this later in the day to edit the opening paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back