Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Hey people out there i need your help,

tomorrow i have my final exam test in englisch and i need to introduce myself. But i am not sure if its sounds good what i am supposed to say.

so here is my text for tomorrow:

Hello my name is Benjamin I`m 16 years old and I have two parents which both go their separate ways because they are divorced. I also got one sister and a lot of relatives. At the moment I live by my mother in Munich. My hobbies are weightlifting, photographing and watching movies. After my final exams I´m going to get my A Levels on the Fachhochschule to be able to study maybe something in the financial field like a tax consultant.

Please correct it for my

yours sincerely

Benjamin

It's getting late, so I can't do much.

Try:

Hey people out there! I need your help.

Don't forget to capitalize the first word of every sentence. Don't forget end punctuation marks -- periods, question marks, and exclamation marks.

Do you know that English and German have a common root language?

Have we started doing people's homework for them? This kid is going to submit the corrected text today for an exam. He has told us he's cheating!

Correct. I hope I deleted it in time.

[STRIKE]Hey people out there[/STRIKE] Hello everyone. I need your help.

Tomorrow I have my final exam [STRIKE]test[/STRIKE] in [STRIKE]englisch[/STRIKE] English [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] in which I need to introduce myself. [STRIKE]But[/STRIKE] I am not sure if [STRIKE]its[/STRIKE] what I have prepared sounds good. [strike]what i am supposed to say.[/strike]

[STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] Here is my text for tomorrow:

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

As you now know, we cannot help with homework, assignments or anything which will be used in an exam. We wish you luck with your exam. Please come back and tell us how it went.

Look at my corrections to the rest of your post above. It is important to follow these rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise proper nouns (English, Microsoft, Shakespeare etc).
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Don't put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back