Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi All,

I would like to proofread the following:

It was an amazing interview. I hope that you find in me a right fit.

As I mentioned,

1-I like working in challenging markets as obvious in my recent roles. This gives me a room of applying my strategy/tactics to turn challenges to opportunities.

2- My notice period is one month but I wonder if you can arrange for an interview with the CEO shortly so that I can make sure whether or not I will be hired by you and accordingly submit my notice period noting that my contract ends by the end of this month.

3- I served in my recent roles in a senior positions and I am looking forward for a similar opportunity in which I can use my full capabilities.

4- Knowing French language will never be a barrier of communication as I am going to take intensive courses and meanwhile I will communicate in Arabic and English as who used to work in marketing are well-educated and have a better command of English.

Hi all.

I would like someone to proofread the following:

It was an amazing interview. I hope that you find [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] me a [STRIKE]right[/STRIKE] good fit.

As I mentioned:

1. I like working in challenging markets as is obvious [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] from my recent roles. This gives me a room of applying my strategy/tactics to turn challenges into opportunities.

2. My notice period is one month but I wonder if you can arrange for me to have an interview with the CEO [STRIKE]shortly[/STRIKE] soon so that I can [STRIKE]make sure[/STRIKE] find out whether or not I will be hired. [STRIKE]by you[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]and accordingly[/STRIKE] I will then be able to submit my notice [STRIKE]period[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]noting[/STRIKE] bearing in mind that my contract ends [STRIKE]by[/STRIKE] at the end of this month.

3. [STRIKE]I served in[/STRIKE] My recent roles have been in [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] (no article here) senior positions and I am looking [STRIKE]forward[/STRIKE] for a similar [STRIKE]opportunity[/STRIKE] role in which I can [STRIKE]use[/STRIKE] work to my full [STRIKE]capabilities[/STRIKE] capability.

4. Not [STRIKE]knowing[/STRIKE] speaking French [STRIKE]language[/STRIKE] will [STRIKE]never[/STRIKE] not be a barrier [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] to communication. [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] I am going to take intensive French courses and, meanwhile, I will communicate in Arabic and English, as people who [STRIKE]used to[/STRIKE] work in marketing are well-educated and have a better command of English.

See above. I have no idea what you mean by the first blue underlined words. With the second blue underlined word, I need to know "better than what?"

This gives me a room of applying...

This allows me to...?
This gives me a chance to...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back