Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Singapore
Hi, I would appreciate it if someone can help me by editing this email.

Dear Mohd Halim,

We would like to invite you for an interview on the following date and time:

Date: 23 July 2021 (Fri)
Time: 10.00am
Venue: 101A Pandan Garden Road, Singapore, 334532

You may take bus no. 658 from Pandan Road and alight at Pandan Garden Road.

Once you reach the premise, go to the lift area and press the call button near the glass door to request permission to enter.

Our office is located at level 4.

Please bring along all relevant identifications and certifications.

kindly confirm your attendance by replying to this email.

p/s: If you face any problem finding the location, please contact me at 6523 0057 or mobile 8596 2365.

Hi, I would appreciate it if someone can help me by editing this email.

Dear Mohd Halim,

Re: Invitation for Interview

We would like to invite you for an interview [STRIKE]on the following date and time[/STRIKE] as follows:

Date: 23 July 2021 (Fri)
Time: 10.00am
Venue: 101A Pandan Garden Road, Singapore, 334532

You may take Bus No. 658 from Pandan Road and alight at Pandan Garden Road (Which stop?)

Once you reach the premises, go to the [STRIKE]lift area[/STRIKE] Lift Lobby entrance and press the call button near the glass door to request permission to enter.

Our office is located [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] on Level 4.

Please bring along all relevant identifications and[STRIKE] certifications[/STRIKE] certificates.

Kindly confirm your attendance by replying to this email.

[STRIKE]p/s[/STRIKE] P.S. : If you face any problem finding the location, please contact me at 6523 0057 or mobile 8596 2365.

You may take Bus No. 658 from Pandan Road and alight at Pandan Garden Road (Which stop?)
There is no need for upper-case B and N.
It's reasonable to assume that Pandan Garden Road is the name of the stop.

Do you really need to tell the person that they have to press a button to summon the lift?

Do you really need to tell the person that they have to press a button to summon the lift?

I think visitors need permission to enter the lift lobby.

How about:

If coming by public transport, you can take bus....

There is a glass door before the lift and only staffs have the access code. For visitors, they need to press the call button to ask for permission to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back