Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hi.

Also about the FIFA22 game. My cousin’s very good at controlling Argentina, especially his captain Messi when he was playing games with his friends. He’s the best player who plays the FIFA22 among his friends also. And his friend Bob, even though, not at a par with my cousin, oftentimes does impress their audience when he uses his favorite team Portugal. I notice that more often than not Bob scores by using his captain Ronaldo at the last minute, when the game was almost going to lose his my cousin. I wrote a sentence to express the idea:

My cousin was incomparable with his Argentina International but Bob’s Portugal can sometimes be a game changer.

Is my sentence natural?

FIFA22 is a video game. It’s about many different teams playing soccer with each other.

Hi.

My text is Also about the FIFA 22 game.
I don't know why you used "also" at all. This is a standalone thread. Don't assume anyone knows what you've posted about before.
When he's playing as Argentina against his friends, my cousin’s very good at controlling Argentina, especially his captain, Messi. when he was playing games with his friends.
Note my changes above. You need to organise your sentences better to avoid using more words than necessary.
He’s the best a better FIFA 22 player who plays the FIFA22 among than all his friends. also.
See above.
And His friend Bob, even though he's not at on a par with my cousin, oftentimes does often impresses their the audience when he uses his favorite team plays as Portugal, his favourite team.
See above.
I notice that, more often than not, Bob scores by using his captain Bob's Ronaldo scores at the last minute, when the game was almost going to lose his just as he was about to lose to my cousin.
This sentence was probably too advanced for your level.
I wrote a sentence to express the idea that.

My cousin's FIFA 22 Argentina International team was incomparable with his Argentina International is usually unbeatable but Bob’s Portugal can sometimes be a game changer give him a good run for his money.

Is my sentence natural?

FIFA 22 is a football video game. It’s about many different teams playing soccer with each other.
Note all my changes above. I think you're trying to write content that's a little too complicated for your level.
Note that there should be a space between "FIFA" and "22". I checked the official website and the game's title includes that space. It's important to write such titles exactly as the company that makes them does.

In football* the scores are called "goals". (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Let's say team A is ahead of team B by one goal. If team B scores at the last minute that's a tie, not a win for team B. Am I missing something?

----------------------------------------------------
*In American English, "soccer"

Last edited:

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back