Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Chile
Current Location
Chile
Hello.

Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

"In spite of resisting this enigmatic feeling, determined to continue with the old routine that followed the last months, his attempts were futile. That inscrutable thing, manifested itself in various ways, managed to propel him, despite the desolation of his soul, to stand up with the firm intention to find an answer for that cryptic message of the ghost."

Thanks.

Please tell us the source and author of those sentences, Nikitus.

Dear Rover_KE

I am the author of those sentences. I write them in spanish and I am trying to translate in english.

Thanks.

[STRIKE]Dear Rover_KE[/STRIKE]

I am the author of those sentences. I write them in Spanish and I am trying to translate them into English.

Thanks.

See above.

In spite of resisting this enigmatic feeling, and being determined to continue with the old routine that he had followed the [STRIKE]last[/STRIKE] previous months, his attempts were futile. That inscrutable thing, manifesting [STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] itself in various ways, managed to propel him, despite the desolation of his soul, to stand up with the firm intention [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] of finding an explanation [STRIKE]answer[/STRIKE] for that cryptic message [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] from the ghost."

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back