Status
Not open for further replies.

freedom lover

Member Type
Student or Learner
In my dreams you are mine...
But
In my life you are a dream...

Living without you is my luck…and staying with you is my dream and I don't want that dream to come true…it's some how strange but this is the fact…

When I feel alone I wish that I can huge you then I erase this thoughts and continue walking through the dark ways…that ways where I have born...that ways where I have grown up...Where I'm still surviving…

Day after day is crossing this dark life...and I'm still searching for light……….

You appeared in my ways like a moon light…then suddenly you hide behind the black cloud…I always been waiting for you … but you forgot me and also forgot to paint my dark ways with your light….

I will never ever blame you for that…I'll just catch your image in my eyes when you will come back again…this image will give me a reason to keep living in the darkness and will make me remember that there are still a lots of stars in the sky…

So I will keep walking in this dark ways with the shining stars…

Keep coming in my dreams...
Because
I can't imagine you in my real life...

if there r any comments please write it ^^ cozz this is my first article …

You are a dream…
And I'm a dreamer…

Freedom lover…

In my dreams you are mine...

But
In my life you are a dream...

Living without you is my luck…and staying with you is my dream and I don't want that dream to come true…it's some how strange but this is the fact…

When I feel alone I wish that I can huge hug you then I erase this these thoughts and continue walking through the dark ways…that ways where I have was born...that ways where I have grown up...Where I'm still surviving…

Day after day, is crossing this dark life...and I'm still searching for light……….

You appeared in my ways like a moon light…then suddenly you hide behind the black cloud…I have always been waiting for you … but you forgot me and also forgot to paint my dark ways with your light….

I will never ever blame you for that…I'll just catch your image in my eyes and when you will come back again…this image will give me a reason to keep living in the darkness and will make me remember that there are still a lots of stars in the sky…

So I will keep walking in this dark ways with the shining stars…

Keep coming in my dreams...
Because
I can't imagine you in my real life...

if there r any comments please write it ^^ cozz this is my first article …

You are a dream…
And I'm a dreamer…

Freedom lover…

Freedom Lover, this is excellent!

===Not a teacher===

I have made some ammendments. If you would like, please modify.

2010 , thanks for ur reply and the correction
i'll work on it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back