In how much time do you get loan after pledging your gold ornaments or property at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufguy

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
How long before do you get loan after pledging your gold ornaments or property at loan agency?

How long does it take for the loan agency to provide you with money after you have pledged your property or gold ornaments?

How long before do they give you money against your property or loan?

They just take as much time as you take to fill the forms there. Once you are done you will get the money. But if you are pledging gold then it should be 18-24 carats pure.

Please check my sentences.

Last edited:
Try rewriting the lot with how long.

If you're struggling, go back to the thread about someone going to the bathroom before a concert and look at the first three words I used in my suggested version.

If you're struggling, go back to the thread about someone going to the bathroom before a concert and look at the first three words I used in my suggested version.

I have done it.

OK, so in that other thread you were asking how long before the concert the person went to the bathroom.

In this thread you need to know how long it will take to get the loan after you pledge the gold.

Now try rewriting your sentence using "How long after" as the first three words. (Note that you will have to change the order of the other factors in the situation.) Don't edit post 1. Write a new post for your new sentence.

OK, so in that other thread you were asking how long before the concert the person went to the bathroom.

In this thread you need to know how long it will take to get the loan after you pledge the gold.

Now try rewriting your sentence using "How long after" as the first three words. (Note that you will have to change the order of the other factors in the situation.) Don't edit post 1. Write a new post for your new sentence.

1) How long after do you get loan pledging your gold ornaments or property at loan agency?

2) How long does it take for the loan agency to provide you with money after you have pledged your property or gold ornaments?

3) How long after will it take to get loan after you pledge the gold?

4) How long after do they give you money against your property or loan?

5) They just take as much time as you take to fill the forms there. Once you are done you will get the money. But if you are pledging gold then it should be 18-24 carats pure.

1) How long after do you get loan pledging your gold ornaments or property at loan agency? :cross: (After what?)

2) How long does it take for the loan agency to provide you with money after you have pledged your property or gold ornaments? :tick:

3) How long after will it take to get loan after you pledge the gold? :cross: Unnecessary repetition of "after".

4) How long after do they give you money against your property or loan? :cross: ​After what?

5) They [STRIKE]just[/STRIKE] only take as [STRIKE]much time[/STRIKE] long as it takes you [STRIKE]take[/STRIKE] to fill in the forms. [STRIKE]there.[/STRIKE] Once you [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] have done that, you will get the money. But if you are pledging gold, then it should be 18-24 [STRIKE]carats[/STRIKE] carat pure gold.
See above.

See above.

1) How long after pledging your gold ornaments or property at loan agency do you get the loan?

3) How long will it take to get loan after you pledge the gold?

4) How long after pledging your gold or property do they give you money?

1) How long after pledging your gold ornaments or property at loan agency do you get the loan? :tick:

3) How long will it take to get loan after you pledge the gold? :cross: Missing article.

4) How long after pledging your gold or property do they give you money? :tick:

See above. I'd use "the money" in 4 but yours isn't wrong.

See above. I'd use "the money" in 4 but yours isn't wrong.

3) How long will it take to get the loan after you pledge the gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back