Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
Hi,

I am a new member of this forum and I need some help. I have to describe my day in English and I don't have any reviewer in order to develop my English. Can anyone read my text and share its comments ?

Thanks in advance.

Title : Struggling

Today I woke up at a quarter to noon ! It’s a bit frustrating because I have missed two courses actually. But, I was in a good shape and my mood, the crucial factor in the last two years, was correct. In fact I have done a good workout yesterday, and I attended to a course, the first time since 6 days ! As you may have noticed, I am a bit lost in my mind and I have to focus myself on the events which are coming as well as I have to forget the past.

Then I was chilling, failing on my goals, and only at quarter past one , I went out for lunch. I ate a salad and fish, with vegetables and mash potatoes, and for the dessert I had a chocolate cream .

I attend a course of logic afterward. I find myself good, participating in class, but only to have some explanations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am a new member of this forum and I need some help. I have to describe my day in English and I don't have any reviewer in order to develop my English. Can anyone read my text and share its comments ?

Thanks in advance.

Title : Struggling

Today, I woke up at a quarter to noon! It’s a bit frustrating because I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] missed two courses actually. But, I was in a good shape and my mood, the crucial factor in the last two years, was correct. In fact I [STRIKE]have done [/STRIKE] did a good workout yesterday, and I attended [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] a course, the first time [STRIKE]since[/STRIKE] in 6 days! As you may have noticed, I am a bit lost in my mind and I have to focus myself on the events which are coming [STRIKE]as well as I have to [/STRIKE] and forget the past.

Then I was chilling, failing on my goals, and only at quarter past one, I went out for lunch. I ate a salad and fish, with vegetables and mash potatoes, and for[STRIKE] the[/STRIKE] dessert, I had a chocolate cream .

I attended a course of logic afterward. I [STRIKE]find myself[/STRIKE] felt good participating in class, but only to have some explanations.
I do not understand the part underlined.

You said "I have to describe my day in English". Who has told you to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back