Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
Lebanon
Hello
I need help in writing an email to an embassy for immigration could anyone please help me or even write an email for me please
Thank you

Hello.

I need help in writing an email to an embassy for immigration purposes. Could anyone [STRIKE]please[/STRIKE] help me or even write an email for me please?

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Note my corrections above. Punctuation is very important in written English. We don't write letters or emails for people. Please try to write it yourself first, post it in this section (in a new thread) and then we will look at it. Please make sure you don't include any personal details (names, addresses, dates of birth, passport numbers etc) because this is a public forum so all information can be found by anyone.

Before you write anything, I suggest you look at the website of the embassy in your country of the country you wish to go to, and see what information is provided there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
I need help in writing an email to an embassy for immigration could anyone please help me or even write an email for me please
Thank you

What do you mean by "email for immigration"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back