Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Hungary
Current Location
Romania
I'd love to have your feedback on this text

Here's the text:

I'm primarily motivated by the satisfaction of completing tasks before their deadline and the enjoyment of acquiring new skills. I find it highly rewarding to see myself improve as I gain more knowledge. I firmly believe that constant learning can make a person more adaptable and more confident in their work.

Does it sound natural? I would be grateful for any suggestion.

It sounds quite good. I'd put it a little more concisely.

The satisfaction of completing tasks on time and the pleasure of acquiring new skills are my main motivations. It's highly rewarding to see myself improve with experience. I firmly believe that constant learning makes a person adaptable and confident.

It sounds quite good. I'd put it a little more concisely.

The satisfaction of completing tasks on time and the pleasure of acquiring new skills are my main motivations. It's highly rewarding to see myself improve with experience. I firmly believe that constant learning makes a person adaptable and confident.
It's good to avoid using "I" too many times. I find this a little unnatural though:
"It is highly rewarding to see myself improve with experience".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back