I'm a songwriter. I hope meet many folks here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManyThanks

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
I'm a songwriter. My native language is Spanish and Catalan, but I Like the folk music and my lyrics are written in English. I need someone to review my work. I can help with my spanish or catalàn. I hope meet many folks here! :)

ManyThanks

I'm a songwriter. My native language​s [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] are Spanish and Catalan, but I like [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] folk music and my lyrics are written in English. I need someone to review my work. I can help you with [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] your Spanish or Catalàn. I hope to meet many folks here! :)

Many (space here) thanks.

Welcome to the forum. :hi: Bienvenido!

Note my changes above, marked in red. You are welcome to post short excerpts of your lyrics in the Editing and Writing Topics section and we can take a look at them. However, song lyrics in English do not always follow standard grammatical patterns.

I think he/she was using ManyThanks as a signature. (It's his/her username.) As for help with my Spanish, I need lots of that. :)

You're probably right. I had missed the username reference. However, there is no need for any user to sign off a post with their username. The username is clearly displayed at the top of each post (even if I did miss this one).

My apologies for the confusion, my user name is a little play on words for thank to your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back