Student or Learner
Native Language
Bulgarian
Home Country
Bulgaria
Current Location
Spain
Everything you can imagine is real

And what I mean by that is, whatever you think of already exists, not only in your head as an idea but as a vibration that has the potential to be brought into reality.
Have you ever wondered about what kinds of transport we might have in a half century time?
As of now, we are already working on a few of these concepts to make flying cars possible.
I’d like to assume that in 50 years, I’d be able to witness something this incredible.
Transit by air will be less contaminating because they will expel a certain type of gas instead of fuel derived from oil or gasoline, similar to airplanes but with a much better and improved technology. Traffic will be likely safer as well.
Having all that said, holidays will take a new turn just as our society would have gone rad over the innovated vehicles.
Space travel will be more feasible than ever.
With affordable prices we can go on a vacation to the moon, take a sip of your favorite Starbucks coffee, and have an unlimited access to the Internet to be able to show off on social media.
Sounds like I’m blabbering nonsense , right? Well if you think about it a little considering how fast technology is advancing nowadays, it would be to a no surprise that it can happen.

Thank you.

Traffic will [STRIKE]be [/STRIKE]likely be safer as well.
Having said all that [STRIKE]said[/STRIKE], holidays will take a new turn just as our society would have gone rad (What's 'rad'?) over the innovated vehicles.
Space travel will be more feasible than ever.
With affordable prices we can go on a vacation to the moon, take a sip of your favorite Starbucks coffee, and have an unlimited access to the Internet to be able to show off on social media.
Sounds like I’m blabbering nonsense, right? Well if you think about it a little considering how fast technology is advancing nowadays, it would be [STRIKE]to a[/STRIKE] no surprise [STRIKE]that it can happen.[/STRIKE] if it happened.

Thank you.
If you're writing an essay don't start a new line unless you want it to be a new paragraph.
I profoundly disagree with the concept that if you can imagine something, it can come true. I can think of a better introduction. But the latter part is good, and the English is quite good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back