I would like to thank you for working so hard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi, ...,

I would like to thank you for working so hard helping/assisting learners improve their English, especially those who don’t have any formal education or find it a little bit difficult to access academic education. You are already busy doing your PhD, but you are still willing to make yourself useful.

I passed the online course called/entitled “Conversational English” (from November 1 to December 14[SUP]th[/SUP]). It’s hard to say by how much I have improved, but surely it was really an excellent educational experience for me/is an excellent start to learners. And it would be better if we just put what we learned into practice if we are to become proficient in the English language.

Also, thank you for being very friendly and helpful teacher. And additionally, I really enjoyed your warm hospitality. Personally, I think it’s nice to help English learners/to pride yourself in helping English learners without getting any benefit back other than to make them happier. Once again, thank you for all the help.

Have a nice time,/Best wishes,

Please check that letter for any mistakes.

Hi, ...,

I would like to thank you for working so hard helping[STRIKE]/assisting [/STRIKE](use either word) learners improve their English, especially those who don’t have any formal education or [STRIKE]find it a little bit difficult to access academic[/STRIKE] have difficulty to gain access to formal education. You are [STRIKE]already [/STRIKE]busy doing your PhD, but you are still willing to make yourself [STRIKE]useful[/STRIKE] available to help others.

I passed the online course [STRIKE]called/en[/STRIKE]titled “Conversational English” (from November 1 to December 14[SUP]th[/SUP]). It’s hard to say by how much I have improved, but surely it was really an excellent educational experience for me[STRIKE]/is an excellent start to learners.[/STRIKE] And it would be better if we [STRIKE]just[/STRIKE] put what we have learned into practice [STRIKE]if we are [/STRIKE]to become proficient in the English language.

Also, thank you for being a very friendly and helpful teacher. [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] Additionally, I really enjoyed your warm hospitality. Personally, I think [STRIKE]it’s nice to help English learners/to pride yourself in helping English learners[/STRIKE] it is an honourable job teaching English to learners without getting any benefit [STRIKE]back[/STRIKE] in return other than to [STRIKE]make them happier[/STRIKE] to see them succeed and be happy. Once again, thank you for all the help.

Have a nice time,/Best wishes,

Please check that letter for any mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back