I was wondering what is wrong with the current dating culture.

Scottishsingh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I have gone through "wondering" in different grammer books. Recently, I had read this sentence somewhere which I can not provide the source , I only like to know if this is right?

*I was wondering what is wrong with the current dating culture?*

I have LOOKED UP "wondering" in VARIOUS grammAr books. Recently, I had read this sentence somewhere which I can not provide the source , I only WANT to know if this is right? (NO QM.)

*I was wondering what is wrong with the current dating culture?*
There shouldn't be a question mark there.

I understood. Please make me understand what I have requested to explain.

I have gone through "wondering" in different grammar books. Recently, I had read this sentence somewhere which but I can not provide the source. I would only like to know if this is right?

"I was wondering what is wrong with the current dating culture."
It's important that you note the source whenever you copy a sentence you're going to ask us about. We have very strict copyright laws in the UK (where the forum is based). In future, make sure you provide the source.

The main sentence is grammatically correct. What's confusing you about it?

I thought you were asking about the "I was wondering" sentence. It's not a question, so no question mark.

I was wondering what is wrong with the current dating culture.
That is grammatically correct.

Please don't use asterisks to enclose a sentence.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back