I remember visiting Canada a long time ago, when I was a kid, so don't remember much

• Thread starter B45
  • Start date
  • Views : 4,249
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B45

I remember visiting Canada a long time ago, when I was a kid, so don't remember much of what happened. I've gone to Thailand a few times and really liked it, especially the food! Would love to go to Laos, Cambodia, and particularly Vietnam, because I've heard interesting things about the country. I can travel for as long as I want, 'cause I'm on Spring Break.

Is this paragraph okay?

not a teacher

I remember visiting Canada a long time ago when I was a kid, so I don't remember much of what happened. I've gone(been) to Thailand a few times and really liked it, especially the food! I would love to go to Laos, Cambodia and particularly Vietnam, because I've heard interesting things about the countries. I can travel for as long as I want, 'cause I'm on Spring Break.

not a teacher

I remember visiting Canada a long time ago when I was a kid, so I don't remember much of what happened. I've gone(been) to Thailand a few times and really liked it, especially the food! I would love to go to Laos, Cambodia and particularly Vietnam, because I've heard interesting things about the countries. I can travel for as long as I want, 'cause I'm on Spring Break.

Can a native speaker please chime in. Thanks!

I'm closing this thread because you are being rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back