Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Cyprus
Current Location
Cyprus
Hello everyone , I need this motivation letter to be checked gramatically.Thank you so much for your kind attitude.

I would like to express my interests in your reputable organization as a volunteer position.

In life, people make choices that define who you are and help to reach their personal and professional goals. For me, being able to work as a Volunteer position avaliable currently on ………. would not only be an honor but also an opportunity to make a positive impact for youth and children in……... . It instantly took my attention as I have been looking for an engaging opportunity after i have returned turkey from africa where my responsibilities were related to engineering, management and organization on the EU funded Project.

During my life, I have witnessed that our society have had a enormous passion to teach young people how to live their lives. I ever so often heard we would have time to find ourselves and discover the world as long as we finish school, then university , then after getting work experience, marriage, having children and so on.

In spite of all these efforts from society, africa has thankfully lead me to broaden my vision and to be person who want to know instead of who want to believe. i guided myself to stop listening stereotyped believes. In other words, I faced with myself that i dont want to play a role written by others.I believe that people can always choose their own path and challenge theirselves as i do now.

I have helped many like; tutoring immigrants children, being with seniors, cleaning streets, spending time with homeless people as regular person but the expression ‘ volunteer’ has never come on my life within a professional organization until i take my first step on this rich continent africa as an engineer. i have been effected so profoundly and have felt more responsible on world when i was being represented as a volunteer not engineer among company employers.All the things i did for the people gave me a fullfilement no other job did..These interactions added me a broaden perspective to expand my skills day by day.

I have been following my soul to create better nature and life to live. But now it is time to take action, move for alteration and to recognize the importance of knowing the divers ways of life in such an international world that we live nowadays. I would love to take my passion to help people to the next level and start doing professionally.This is how I've found your Project and decided to do EVS .

I am substainially ready for a new challange and broaden my range of vision.I am truly believe my purpose is to help others and i want to be volunteer with ….. at even the smallest level.When i dream about this experience , i am sure that the people who will take a touch on their life by ömer will remember me positively and they will have smile. I have already experienced tough life conditions, management of people, making smile of people. Therefore, i am the person that i will not get any difficulties when i am in. My motivation to be volunteer goes beyond my personal career besides it includes the enthusiasm for energy I can bring to the volunteer environment. I am sure that it will strongly enrich my future as same as others who i will have interaction on this organization.

Conclusion
I plainly put my profession on shelf and i want to move on what makes me more satisfied in my life. i want to be volunteer with my all desire and to be experience that i can do my best to help people , nature to create and left more liveable world for new generations.I have faith, motivation and passion.I would be a valuable member of your organization not only for my experience but also for my commitment and attitude. I’m a hardworking, driven, proactive and mature person who is willing to work passionately if you give me the opportunity to become a part of your center. It would be a life-changing opportunity that I would cherish and repay by working for children and youth by applying the knowledge gained.

Before we welcome you to the forum and look at your text, please correct the information in your profile. You appear to have made a random selection from the options available.

Two things. One, it's too long. Two, the names of geographic areas (countries, continents) are capitalized.

:-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back