Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Are the following sentences correct and natural?

I have two interviews today. When I finished and enjoyed on them. If both of company either passed me the interview and provide me offer. But I won't accept it because it is too far from my home.

Are the following sentences correct and natural?

I have two interviews today. ✅
When I finished and enjoyed on them. ❌
If both of company either passed me the interview and provide me offer. ❌
But I won't accept it because it is too far from my home. ❌
Your opening sentence is OK. The rest are all wrong. None of them is a complete sentence. The tenses of your piece are all over the place. The opening sentence means that you have not yet been interviewed (your interviews are in the future). You haven't finished them. You don't know if you're going to enjoy them. You don't know if you'll be successful yet. Also, with your last sentence, you seem to be suggesting that, even if you're offered the job(s), you won't accept it/them because it's/they're too far from home. If that's the case, why are you planning to go to the interview?

Are they better now?

I have two interviews today. If I pass both of them, I won't accept the offers. Because both of them are too far from my home.

Are they better now?

I have two job interviews today. Even if I pass I'm successful, both of them, I won't accept the offers no full stop here because both of them are too far from my home.
See above.
I recommend you don't try to start sentences with "and", "but" and "because" yet. It is possible to do this but you need to be more proficient with the language first.
Are you simply using the interviews for practice? It seems strange to waste your time and theirs if you have no intention of taking either job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back