[General] I complied some useful links...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverobama

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hi.

I've been learning English for 20 plus years. (I began to learn English when I was 10 and now I'm 34.) Unfortunately, my English still leaves much to be desired. However, I collected many useful links throughout these past 20 years and now I decided to share them with my friends. I posted those links in a Word file and then I wanted to send it online. Word file is very functional, I can send it to almost every apps we use. I wrote a sentence to see if anyone wants my "useful" file.

I complied some useful links for learning natural and idiomatic English. If you want, let me know.

Is my sentence natural?

Word files [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] are very functional [STRIKE], I[/STRIKE] and can [STRIKE]send it[/STRIKE] be sent to almost every [STRIKE]apps[/STRIKE] app we use.
If you get into the habit of always reading what you write before posting it, then you'll have a chance to spot and correct basic mistakes.

Also, always read through what you have written after posting whilst you have time to edit your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back