Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
How to express do something two times on two different dates?

For example, I called someone on May 1st and May 2nd. Is it correct to say I called you two times on May 1st and May 2nd or I should say I called you on May 1st and May 2nd, two times? How to express better to call someone two times on two different dates? Thank you for your answer.

First, the question should be; "How do I say I did something two times on two different days?" Second, that's not what happened. You did something twice-- once on one day and another time on another day.

You can thank me by using the "Thank" button. (I have figured out thanks in advance.)

For example, I called someone on May 1st and May 2nd. Is it correct to say I called you two times on May 1st and May 2nd or I should say I called you on May 1st and May 2nd, two times? How to express better to call someone two times on two different dates? Thank you for your answer.
We are far more likely to use twice than two times. it works in this form: I called you twice - on May 1st and May 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back