Native Language
Hebrew
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Israel
Please help me correct me letter

Dear __,

I am writing to you on behalf of ___ regarding your last correspondence from April. He apologizes for the late response due to his workload and many trips out of the country in the last couple of months.
We would be happy if you will be able to visit Paris in August so we could discuss everything in person and demonstrate our capabilities.
Please let us know at your earliest convenience if you will be able to make the trip.

Kind regards,
Anna.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: letter correction

Say:

We would be happy if you would be able to visit Paris....

I would be incredibly grateful if anyone could told me whether there is any grammar or language mistake. In this letter i am asking for more information about an university and study there.

Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to request further information about your university on behalf of probably future student. I am really interested in getting knowledge and clarification of the following details:
Firstly, I would like to know about following faculties: Business Administration and Business and Business and Economics; and difference between them. I know, that one of them, Business and Economics, is taught in English. Consequently, is it possible to take Business Administration in English, as I really do deal with it
Secondly, I am not European student, so I have only 11 years of school education. I would be grateful if you could tell is there foundation program in order to smooth away differences in education system and learn Italian language.
I look forward to hearing from you

I would be incredibly grateful if anyone could told me whether there is any grammar or language mistake. In this letter i am asking for more information about an university and study there.

Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to request further information about your university on behalf of probably future student. I am really interested in getting knowledge and clarification of the following details:
Firstly, I would like to know about following faculties: Business Administration and Business and Business and Economics; and difference between them. I know, that one of them, Business and Economics, is taught in English. Consequently, is it possible to take Business Administration in English, as I really do deal with it
Secondly, I am not European student, so I have only 11 years of school education. I would be grateful if you could tell is there foundation program in order to smooth away differences in education system and learn Italian language.
I look forward to hearing from you

You need to start your own thread for your own questions. Having two of these in the same thread would be confusing. Also, you might find it helpful to read some of the letters that are already in this section.

You need to start your own thread for your own questions. Having two of these in the same thread would be confusing. Also, you might find it helpful to read some of the letters that are already in this section.
Oh now i got it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back