Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Could you please check the sentences below?

I am fond of children. I find them loving, innocent and pure. Now, I would love to talk about my best friend’s baby girl, whose name is Selena. When my friend was pregnant, she asked me to pick her baby what name I liked. I was looking for a meaningful name for one month. Then finally I decided to choose that name.

Could you please check the sentences below?

I am fond of children. I find them loving, innocent and pure. Now, I would love to talk about my best friend’s baby girl, whose name is Selena. When my friend was pregnant, she asked me to pick [STRIKE]her baby what name I liked[/STRIKE] my favourite name. I [STRIKE]was looking for[/STRIKE] thought about a meaningful name for [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE] a month. [STRIKE]Then[/STRIKE] Finally, I decided to choose "Selena". [STRIKE]that name.[/STRIKE]

See above.

Are these two sentence OK as well?
When my friend was pregnant, she asked me to pick a baby’s name I liked.
When my friend was pregnant, she asked me to pick a baby’s name which was my favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back