Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
The interview ended up with that Ahmed will leave me to think about if I will accept a role in sales or not. I thought about and I initially accepted to work in sales but I need to know the exact title and to whom I will report. I wrote to Ahmed in this regard but he didn't feed me back so that's why I got back to you as HR to have your feedback.

The interview ended [STRIKE]up[/STRIKE] with [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] Ahmed saying he will leave me to think about [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] whether I will accept a role in sales or not.

I thought about it and [STRIKE]I[/STRIKE] initially [STRIKE]accepted[/STRIKE] agreed to work in sales but I [STRIKE]need[/STRIKE] would like to know the exact job title and to whom I will report.

I wrote to Ahmed [STRIKE]in this regard[/STRIKE] about this but he [STRIKE]didn't feed me back[/STRIKE] has not responded. [STRIKE]so that's why I got back to you as[/STRIKE] I thought perhaps HR [STRIKE]to have your feedback[/STRIKE] would be able to answer my queries.

See above. You still haven't told us why you need the exact job title or why it makes a difference who you'll report to.

You're not asking Ahmed or HR for "feedback". You're asking them to answer two questions.

See above. You still haven't told us why you need the exact job title or why it makes a difference who you'll report to.

You're not asking Ahmed or HR for "feedback". You're asking them to answer two questions.
I asked about that because based on the job titles it will determine the salary and the job responsibility.

I asked about [STRIKE]that because based on[/STRIKE] the job [STRIKE]titles[/STRIKE] title because it will determine the salary and the job responsibility.

Why don't you just ask them what your responsibilities will be and what salary they are offering? Those are basic questions.

For the third time, what difference does it make who you will report to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back