Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thai fashion for men and women, I want to say this in three to four words please help me with it
I do not want to use word like unisex as this is for fashion brand

Thai fashion for men and women, I want to say this in three to four words please help me with it
I do not want to use word like unisex as this is for fashion brand

Not possible.

I can only manage five words:

- Male and female Thai fashion.
- Men's and women's Thai fashion.

Thai fashion for everyone.

Thai fashion for everyone.

I like that although it suggests that it includes teens, children and babies and I'm not sure that that is true.

"For adult everyones"? :-D

Thai fashion for both :-D

Last edited:
Epicene Thai fashions.

Epicene | Define Epicene at Dictionary.com

However, please get past your horror of the word "unisex". Fashions for both men and women in English are unisex fashions. That's all.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Unisex refers to clothes which can be worn by both men and women. If the company in question is making dresses, skirts etc for women, as well as making trousers etc for men, then it is not making unisex clothing. I got the impression that the company was making Thai fashion for men and Thai fashion for women, not Thai fashion which can be worn by both men and women.

In that case "adult Thai fashions" if children's clothing is to be excluded.

Adult Thai fashions works for me. Well done.

Adult Thai fashions is really good how about Men & women Thai fashion

Adult Thai fashions is really good; how about Men & [STRIKE]w[/STRIKE]Women's Thai fashion?
It was you who wanted to shorten it as much as possible!

"Adult Thai fashions" is really good. How about "Men's & women's Thai fashion"?

I already suggested "Men's and Women's Thai Fashions" in post #3 and, as 5jj said, you said you wanted it to be as short as possible.

It was you who wanted to shorten it as much as possible!

True even I believe 'Adult Thai fashions' is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back