[Grammar] How much auxiliary could follow before main verb ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haadee

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hi, Mr/Mrs

I have confused with auxiliary verb that followed main verb and I have some questions :?: about that.

1. how much auxiliary verb could follow before main verb?
  2. will you give me some examples and explanations as much as auxiliary verb that follow main verb?

Thx u, I hope you will reply my questions soon.

If you ask any question please provide some examples. hope you will get better and appropriate answers. and remember do not type in short such as thx. it seems to be quite impolite.
(university student)

Hi, Mr/Mrs

I have confused with auxiliary verb that followed main verb and I have some questions :?: about that.

1. how much auxiliary verb could follow before main verb?
  2. will you give me some examples and explanations as much as auxiliary verb that follow main verb?

Thx u, I hope you will reply my questions soon.

Nobody will understand your question as asked. Please expand and give examples.

thank u for your advice. I didn't really about that.

As a student, I have been asked to keep the first alphabet of the first sentence in capital, so I recommend you to do the same. and try to use suitable adjectives with the exact words. for e.g. how many auxiliary verbs could be followed by main the verb? hope you meant the same.
I am personally very pleased if someone correct my mistakes.
(I am a student):)

example:
1. I have eaten.
2. we would be find the beautiful scenery in beach.

in the first example i find have as an auxiliary verb and eaten as a main verb, thus in the first example has one auxiliary verb and one main verb.
but in the second example i have two assumptions, the first assumption would is an auxiliary verb, be is a main verb and find is verb after auxiliary verb. and the second assumption would is first auxiliary verb, be is second auxiliary verb and find is main verb.

in the second example which is my correct assumption?
if my second assumption correct. that mean in the second example has two auxiliary verb and one main verb.

thank you

Hi, [STRIKE]Mr/Mrs[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] am confused [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] about auxiliary verbs that [STRIKE]followed[/STRIKE] follow a main verb and I have some questions [STRIKE]:?:[/STRIKE] about that.

1. How [STRIKE]much[/STRIKE] many auxiliary verbs could follow [STRIKE]before[/STRIKE] a main verb? ("follow before" is incorrect).
  2. Will you give me some examples and explanations [STRIKE]as much as[/STRIKE] about auxiliary verbs that follow a main verb?

[STRIKE]Thx u[/STRIKE] Thank you, I hope you will reply to my questions soon.

Thank you for your advice. I didn't [STRIKE]really[/STRIKE] know [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] that.

Please see my corrections to your posts. Start every sentence with a capital letter. Use full standard English words - "Thanks" or "Thank you", not "thx" or "thx u".

I don't understand your question either. Please give one or two example sentences in which you don't understand the use of auxiliary verbs.

As a student, I have been asked to keep the first alphabet of the first sentence in capital, so I recommend you to do the same. and try to use suitable adjectives with the exact words. for e.g. how many auxiliary verbs could be followed by main the verb? hope you meant the same.
I am personally very pleased if someone correct my mistakes.
(I am a student):)

yea that is what i mean. thank a lot:-D

​[STRIKE]Yea[/STRIKE] Yes, that is what I mean. Thanks a lot. :-D

This will be third time in this thread that we have told you about capitalisation:

1) Start every sentence with a capital letter.
2) Always capitalise the word "I".
3) End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.

If your next post in this thread does not contain correct capitalisation, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back