[Essay] How can "I request someone to pay in a formal" language in a letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerxespunk

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
"This letter is a request from you to kindly pay 500 USD for 2 months working to Ms. alicia jhakson who works as Website Translator for the Project."

I just want the formal form of the above sentence to put it in a short letter. maybe the sentence above is totally wrong. I don't know.I'm not native.
anyways I would highly appreciate it if you could do it for me .
thank you in advance

"This letter is a request from you to kindly pay 500 USD for 2 months working to Ms. alicia jhakson who works as Website Translator for the Project."

I just want the formal form of the above [STRIKE]sentence[/STRIKE] to put it in a short letter. Maybe the sentence above is totally wrong. I don't know. I'm not a native English speaker.
[STRIKE]anyways[/STRIKE] Anyway, I would [STRIKE]highly[/STRIKE] appreciate it if you could do it for me.
Thank you in advance.

Dear Sir/Madam (or name of person)

Please pay Ms Alicia Jackson $500US for her two months' work as a Website Translator on [name of project].

Yours

[Your name]

Note my other corrections to your post above. Concentrate on capitalisation.

You have provided the services of Alicia Jhakson to work as a website translator for your client, for which you are charging for the services. I thought the proper thing to do is for your Accounts department to issue an invoice for the services rendered and not a letter.

not a teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back