Student or Learner
Native Language
Brazilian Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Hi,

I need to ask to the hotel I'm going to stay if they could hold some purchase for me until I arrive.
Then I wrote this email to send them.

Subject: Information

My name is Rafael.
I have a 2 days reservation for 18th October 17.
I'm wondering if I receive a parcel about 3 days before my arriving could you hold it to me until my check in...

Is it possible?
Thank you.

Br,
Rafael

Is this correct?
Could the hotel understand my request?

Thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I need to ask to the hotel I'm going to stay in/at if they could hold [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] a purchase for me until I arrive (no full stop here) [STRIKE]Then[/STRIKE] so I wrote this email to send them.

Subject: [STRIKE]Information[/STRIKE] A request

My name is Rafael (add your surname so they can trace your booking). I have a [STRIKE]2 days[/STRIKE] reservation for two nights [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] from 18th October 2017.

[STRIKE]I'm wondering if I receive[/STRIKE] If I have a parcel sent to the hotel about 3 days before my [STRIKE]arriving[/STRIKE] arrival, could you hold it [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for me until [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] I check in?

[STRIKE]Is[/STRIKE] Please let me know if it is possible.
Thank you.

[STRIKE]Br,[/STRIKE]
Rafael

Is this correct?
[STRIKE]Could[/STRIKE] Will the hotel understand my request?

Thanks. [STRIKE];)[/STRIKE]

See above.

Can you do me a favour by taking delivery of a parcel and keeping it three days before I arrive to stay at your hotel on the 18 October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back