Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I'm not good English and write essay. I'm sorry.

Title " Learning starts with failure; the first failure is the beginning education"

The feeling of a failure don't get already feeling easy. It be make us whose were always feeling bad and got incompetent for by themselves.. We became feckless person, timid...
"this time is learning starts with failure..."

A woman said: she was always read those a story about "failure", don't be to point out a flaw of the writer but which to look at ourselves. She was middle-aged woman but she was like other, she also got a "failure" and she asked by herself: How to face with it and keep on stand up?
"A failure" It be make people turned into an inanimate, indifferent, apathetic...

"But there are people lives in the life of failure in all time"

US president Abraham Lincoln's childhood did not have money to go to school. 1816's, your family be evicted from own house. He must did a part-time. 1818's, your mother was passed away. 13 year later, he made a business but he got bankrupt. 1 year later, he's candidate in the legislature but he continuously got failed and he lost a job. Although, he was usually got failed but he's unyielding... After he had became a US president who was a good president. Everyone loved him.

Scientist Thomas Edison failed 10,000 to 14,000 times to made out a electric light Bulb. Someone asked was he get tired and depressed for when he had got many times of failure. He smiled: " No, I found out other ways from the failure" and he kept on made and made...

From two stories in above. On theory to practice is a long way. Almost everyone be fall and still stand up. Importantly We have courageous to face with it, we perform it is already going to be a half street, and we have to had enough the guts to go ahead, we didn't?

Doing it, we need a tenacity and perseverance whose we has get from a failure but they differently had stand up and keep go on.

Crying, downturn, and wiped the tears, and stand up, the last is remember:
"Don't lose hope, you don't know what tomorrow will bring!"

I'm not good in English and [STRIKE]write[/STRIKE] writing essay. I'm sorry.
There is no need to apologize for that. You need to do a lot of work on sentence construction. Have a lot of practice in making grammatical sentences. After you have learned to make sentences confidently, essay writing would be easier.

Title " Learning starts with failure; the first failure is the beginning of education"

The feeling of a failure don't get already feeling easy.
The feeling of failure is not a pleasant feeling.

It be make us whose were always feeling bad and got incompetent for by themselves..
It tends to make us feel bad and lose confidence.

We became feckless person, timid...
We became feckless (lose energy and enthusiasm) and timid.

"this time is learning starts with failure..."
We should be positive and learn from our mistakes.

Do not use ellipsis (...) in writing factual essays.

It is difficult to make sense of what you have written. Try to write in simpler sentences which are easier to understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back