Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Is this sentence correct?

In the last few decades, keto diets have risen in popularity.

Thank you.

Have you found the "like" button?
I'm not sure what the relevance of this question is. The OP has used the Like button in two previous threads and had not even had the opportunity to use it in this thread before that question was asked.

Yes, it's fine.

Have you found the "like" button?

Yeah i think i found it. All this time, the "Like" button was invisible to me. But it materialized out of thin air, the moment you reminded me of it.
;-)

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I have found it. All this time, the "Like" button was invisible to me no full stop here but it materialized out of thin air no comma here the moment you reminded me of it.

;-) If you really need an emoticon, click on the :) button in the toolbar and choose one. Don't try to make your own.
Remember to capitalise the first person singular pronoun "I" ever time you write it. As a learner, don't try to start sentences with "but", "and" or "or".

You used the "Like" button in two previous threads so it's intriguing that you think it was invisible until now!

Remember to capitalise the first person singular pronoun "I" ever time you write it. As a learner, don't try to start sentences with "but", "and" or "or".

You used the "Like" button in two previous threads so it's intriguing that you think it was invisible until now!

I was just joking when I said it was invisible. And thank you for correcting me. Do you think it is correct to use "risen to popularity" instead of "risen in popularity"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back