iambozdar

Member Type
Native Language
Baluchi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I request teachers to give me a grade on my answer besides correcting the grammar. I want to know if it is an answer of C1 level or below? I am working hard to improve my writing skills

Question: When life gets all wonky, what happens to your writing? Do you find inspiration in the chaos? Do you let your writing practice slide while you catch your breath? Do you just manage to stay on track while a storm swirls around you like some sort of superhero?

Answer: Whenever I have a twist in my life, I write more than before. My writings never drowned away in chaos. Mostly, I spend my time with books, going for long walks alone, and putting all of my intakes in a diary. However, I do not share my writings with people. I feel my words chirp to people like an insect chirping in autumn. They are way too busy. I have abandoned my several paid blogs and tossed my journals into Indus River. This proves that I get weak when a storm whirls around me. I am no hero.

Thanks.

[STRIKE]I request teachers to give me a[/STRIKE] Can you please grade [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] my [STRIKE]answer besides[/STRIKE] writing and correct the grammar? I want to know if it is [STRIKE]an answer[/STRIKE] of C1 level? [STRIKE]or below?[/STRIKE] I am working hard to improve my writing skills.

Question: When life gets all wonky, what happens to your writing? Do you find inspiration in the chaos? Do you let your writing practice slide while you catch your breath? Do you just manage to stay on track while a storm swirls around you like some sort of superhero?

Answer: Whenever I have a twist in my life, I write more than before. My writing has never drowned away in chaos. In challenging times, [STRIKE]Mostly,[/STRIKE] I mostly spend my time with books, going for long walks alone, and putting all of my [STRIKE]intakes[/STRIKE] experiences down in my diary. However, I do not share my [STRIKE]writings[/STRIKE] notes with other people. I feel my words chirp to people like an insect chirping in autumn. They are way too busy. I have abandoned my several paid blogs and tossed my journals into the Indus River. This proves that I get weak when a storm whirls around me. I am no hero.

Thanks.
Your last three sentences seem to contradict the first part.

Last edited:
Your last three sentences seem to contradict the first part.

Thank you very much, Teechar.

If the last three sentences contradict the first part then it means, "the paragraph lacks coherence and cohesion." What do you suggest to make it better?

I suggest you write coherent text. In the above, the first part suggests your writing is unaffected by (and even thrives on) challenges you face in your life. But the end suggests the opposite. That's a contradiction. I also meant to say that I didn't understand the part in blue.

What I wanted to say is that my writing habit is unaffected but I am reluctant to present my writings to other people. They are way too busy and my essays disturb them.

I think, I better paraphrase the last three sentences.

What I wanted to say is that my writing habit is unaffected but I am reluctant to present my writings to other people. They are way too busy and don't have time to read my essays. [STRIKE]disturb them.[/STRIKE]

I think, I'd better paraphrase the last three sentences.
Okay.

It was good to learn. Now, I want to close the thread but I do not find the check box. :roll:

I'll close it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back