Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Afrikaans
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
When they are used properly, pyrethroids have been found to pose very little risk on human.
Please help me with the grammatical name and function of the expression in the bracket. Thank you.?

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems like a class assignment to me. Why do you need to know that?
:?:

Hello Benjamin, and welcome to the forum. :)
There are no brackets in your post. Are you studying English grammar? Who gave you that question?

Sorry I mean the underlined expression. I'm actually a student and it is an assignment. I would be glad if someone can help. Thanks.

I'm actually a student and it is an assignment. I would be glad if someone can help.
As you will have seen in the forum rules when you joined, we do not help with homework or assignments. You must do those on your own, with no external help. Your teacher needs to see your work, not ours. Otherwise, how will your teacher know where your strengths and weakness lie?

After your teacher marks your assignment and gives it back to you, feel free to come back to us for help if there are any comments or corrections that you don't understand.

I am closing this thread so you will need to start a new thread if you do need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back