Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi dear. I want to improve my writing, bacause i want to take apart in IELTS exam. In this way i do'nt know how can i do it?. People have different openion in this field and when you ask different people, you get different answer which confuse you to select the best way, therefor i decided send an email to you. But how do i find you?. Once that i was surging on the net in instagram one page in explore introduce your page and immediately i searched you site and when i found it, i decided to write my problem as a first paragraph for correcting by your site, and due to this decision i write this for you.with regards. Roozbeh

That's only appropriate between people who are very familiar with each other. Here, there's no need to preface your question/text. Just go ahead and say what you want to say.

I want to improve my writing, because I want to [STRIKE]take apart in[/STRIKE] sit for the IELTS exam, but [STRIKE]In this way[/STRIKE] I don't know how [STRIKE]can i do [/STRIKE] to practise for it. People have different opinions [STRIKE]in this field[/STRIKE] and when you ask different people, you get different answers, which I find confusing. [STRIKE]you to select the best way,[/STRIKE] Therefore, I decided to write this post. [STRIKE]send an email to you. But how do i find you?. Once that i was surging on the net in instagram one page in explore introduce your page and immediately i searched you site and when i found it, i decided to write my problem as a first paragraph for correcting by your site, and due to this decision i write this for you.[/STRIKE] With regards. Roozbeh
You can see from the corrections above that you need to learn a lot of things before you can be ready for IELTS. What is your target score, and when are you planning to sit for the test?

You get different answers because there is no single perfect way to do this- if there were, everyone would be able to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me a help.

The title of the thread reflects bad English to start with. I think you really need to go back to the basics of grammar - "countable/uncountable nouns" in this case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back