GET MAGNETIC LOOK IN 2 WEEKS or GET A MAGNETIC GAZE iIN 2 WEEKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ereki84

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Dear all, I'm writing a copyright in english for a website which will be revise afterward from a native.
My question is this:
1.within commercial field do native UK or USA speaker say GET MAGNETIC LOOK IN 2 WEEKS or GET A MAGNETIC GAZE iIN 2 WEEKS.
I'm very confused Which one is the most grammatically correct and most effective?
2. Is it correct to say REJUVENATE YOUR LOOK or REFRESHED LOOK?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Field: skin care / Beuaty.

Dear all, Unnecessary.

I'm writing a the copyright statement in English for a website which will be revised afterward later from by a native English speaker.
My question is this:

1. space here Within the commercial field, do native UK or USA speakers say GET MAGNETIC LOOK IN 2 WEEKS or GET A MAGNETIC GAZE iIN 2 WEEKS. "Get magnetic look in 2 weeks" or "Get a magnetic gaze in 2 weeks"?
I'm very confused Which one is the most grammatically correct and most effective?

2. Is it correct to say REJUVENATE YOUR LOOK "Rejuvenate your look" or REFRESHED LOOK "Refreshed look"?

Thanks a lot for your help. Unnecessary. Thank us after we help you by clicking on the "Thank" icon, found by hovering your cursor over the "Like" icon.
Field: skin care / Beauty.

Please note my corrections above. Please don't unnecessarily use capital letters. Enclose the words/phrases/sentences you are asking us about in quotation marks as I have done above.

1. I have no idea what a "magnetic look" or a "magnetic gaze" is.
2. "Rejuvenate your look" is OK. "Refreshed look" is not OK.

Please note my corrections above. Please don't unnecessarily use capital letters. Enclose the words/phrases/sentences you are asking us about in quotation marks as I have done above.

1. I have no idea what a "magnetic look" or a "magnetic gaze" is.
2. "Rejuvenate your look" is OK. "Refreshed look" is not OK.
Hello, thanks for your time.
The meaning is that final result will be having sexy eyes. That's why I thought about "Magnetic Look"
So can I say in the end both "Get a magnetic eyes in 2 weeks" as well as "Get a magnetic look in 2 weeks?"
Just to be clear: "look" is not meant as general appearance but the appearance of the eye.
Cuould you please tell me what's the most correct one?
1.Get a rejuvenated & attractive look in only 10 min. a day.
2.Get a rejuvenated & attractive eyes in only 10 min. a day.
Thanks a gain.

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for your time.
The meaning is that the final result will be having sexy eyes. That's why I thought about "Magnetic Look" .
So can I say in the end both "Get a magnetic eyes in 2 weeks" 'A' means 'one', but you have the plural form 'eyes' as well as "Get a magnetic look in 2 weeks?"
Just to be clear: "look" is not meant as general appearance but the appearance of the eye. 'Look' in this context refers only to general appearance, not just the eye. 'Get magnetic eyes in two weeks' is your intended meaning, but it's still meaningless.
Cuould you please tell me what's the most correct one?
1.Get a rejuvenated & attractive look in only 10 min. a day. Again, 'look' refers only to general physical appearance.
2.Get a rejuvenated & and attractive eyes in only 10 minutes a day. Again, you can't use 'a' with a plural noun. This one however does make the most sense.
Thanks a gain. (one word 'again')

The closest expression I can think of what you' mean by 'magnetic eyes' is "a magnetic gaze". However, it doesn't automatically mean 'sexy' - see definition #1 of 'magnetic'.

The closest expression I can think of what you' mean by 'magnetic eyes' is "a magnetic gaze". However, it doesn't automatically mean 'sexy' - see definition #1 of 'magnetic'.
Well, "magnetic gaze" was one of the OP's suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back