Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
In my head, I can see superheroes telling the future and saving the lives of many Americans. When I was little I loved seeing super heroesand dreamed of having my own superpower to use. If I was a superhero, my power would be able to tell the future. This could come in handy if you wanted totell events in advance. Being able totell the future would bring great joy and happiness amongst others, and relievestress for some people who could be worried about the future. Telling thefuture would relieve others from stress, save lives, and make life easier.
Mypower could be used to relieve the stress of many people allowing them torelax. It would cause less stress, andthey would be able to understand what will occur. I would be prepared for events that couldoccur and it would relieve my stress. Also,happiness and joy could be brought to the people. Happiness and joy would relax the people ifwe could see the upcoming events. I feelthat it would help me by being able to tell what would happen, and not worryabout assignments or tests. Mysuperpower, telling the future, would reduce the stress level of people.
Many people die each day, so to reduce the total numberof deaths we can use the future. It willallow us to have more life on Earth, and it will keep people safe from countryattacks or in your daily life. Then itcould protect us from being robbed by a thief, and save us from terrible thingshappening to us. You could be ready forevents that will be upcoming future. Thiswill allow us to be more alert, and be ready to take shelter when an attackdoes occur. Deaths occur each day, whichI hate, so by using my superpower I could save the lives of many.
Mypower would allow me to help others and make daily life easier. My friends would be able to use me to findout about something in the future. Itwould save many people from worrying about things going on if they could seeahead. Also, to know what to expect ifyou have a surprise coming up and you are not sure would it could be. My friend’s life and mine would be easierbecause of my foretelling superpower.
Reducingstress level, saving the lives of many, and making life easier would allow usto be prepared for the upcoming future. The total number of death rates would be less than would it had beenbefore. Letting others understand whatwill happen in a future scenario, so they will not worry about it, which wouldmake life easier knowing that everything would be just fine. My superpower would save many people in avariety of ways.

What should I change in this essay to make it better?

The font size.
More seriously, you have a lot of words without spaces between them. This could have occurred during cut and paste from your word processor.

Why did you use a readable font size only with:

What should I change in this essay to make it better?
:?:

Also, you need to make three or more paragraphs out of that one big one.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back