Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Hello! I´m going to write a e-mail to get some informations about a post listed on a website.

Above the text I´m gonna send:

Subject – Construction Manager – Job Apply

Dear Sir (I don´t know the name of the person)

I´m writing to express my interest in the Construction Manager position that is listed on (name of the website)
To begin with my name is "Full Name", I am X years old and I´m finishing the MBA course in ______________ at (Name of the University), one of the most renowmed Business University of Brazil, furthermore I have international course in Business at ______ University. I have wide experience in construcion management, I have been woking in constructions in the same company for over X years and as a manager for X years.

Please let me know if this post is avaliable for foreign professional.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely

FirstName LastName

Hello there!

Please answer me.

Hello! I´m going to write an e-mail to get some [strike]informations[/strike] information about a post listed on a website.

[strike]Above the text I´m gonna send:[/strike] Here is my draft email:

Subject – Construction Manager Vacancy [STRIKE]Job Apply[/STRIKE]

Dear Sir/Madam

[STRIKE]I´m[/STRIKE] I am writing to express my interest in the Construction Manager position that is listed on (name of the website).

[STRIKE]To begin with my name is "Full Name", I am X years old and[/STRIKE] I am [STRIKE]finishing[/STRIKE] about to complete the MBA course in ______________ at (Name of the University), one of the most [STRIKE]renowmed[/STRIKE] renowned business universities [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in Brazil. [STRIKE]furthermore[/STRIKE] I have also completed an [STRIKE]international[/STRIKE] course in International Business at ______ University.

I have wide experience in construction management and I have been working in [STRIKE]constructions[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at/for the same construction company for over X years, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] as a manager for X years.

Please let me know if this post is [STRIKE]avaliable for[/STRIKE] open to foreign professionals.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours [STRIKE]Sincerely[/STRIKE] faithfully

FirstName LastName

Please see my initial suggested amendments in red above.

Thanks a lot for the/your reply.

There is no need to write a new post to say thanks. Simply click on the "Thank" button in the bottom left-hand corner of any post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back