Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
I will be grateful If you can correct my mistakes in my follow-up letter.

''Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on Skype about your internship programme. It was great to meet with you.
I am very exited about the opportunity to do an internship at Tamboli Castings. I strongly believe that it would enrich my future studies and strengthen my career prospects.

I want to improve myself in mechanical design, manufacturing and industrial automation. Your list of offered internship programmes includes a programme which would satisfy my expectations. I have good knowledge of Solidworks, AutoCad and 3dsmax, and I would like to enhance my design and manufacturing skills by taking part in design and construction of industrial machines for the investment casting process.

I have also developed an interest in automation and control. I believe that it is crucial to build a safer, more comfortable, efficient and sustainable future. This includes making everything smarter - from a simple device to our living environment. Making things smarter has always fascinated me, and I appreciate how smart technology is essential to the world.
So, I am also studying electronic engineering to create a sufficient thereotical bacground in automation and control.

My goal is to develop smarter machines and systems to improve efficiency and safety especially for factories.
So, I think that your offered internship programme would give me an opportunity to get better in design, manufacturing and gain some experience. I also would like to observe the life in India, see a new culture and meet new people.

In brief, I would value the opportunity of being part of your internship programme. I am sure that it contributes a lot to me.
I am looking forward to hearing from you your final decision about the internship.

Yours faithfully,

Erbab''

Thank you for your help!

I will be grateful If you can correct my mistakes in my [STRIKE]follow-up[/STRIKE] letter to follow up on my application for internship.

''Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Internship

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on Skype about your internship programme. It was great [STRIKE]to meet with you[/STRIKE] meeting/to have met you. I am very excited about the opportunity to do an internship at Tamboli Castings. I strongly believe that it would enrich my [STRIKE]future studies[/STRIKE] experience and strengthen my career prospects.

I want to improve myself in mechanical design, manufacturing and industrial automation. Your list of [STRIKE]offered[/STRIKE] internship programmes includes a programme which would satisfy my expectations. I have a good knowledge of Solidworks, AutoCad and 3dsmax, and I would like to enhance my design and manufacturing skills by taking part in design and construction of industrial machines for the investment(are you sure of this word?) casting process.

I have also developed an interest in automation and control. I believe that it is crucial to build a safer, more comfortable, efficient and sustainable future. This includes making everything smarter - from a simple device to our living environment. Making things smarter has always fascinated me, and I appreciate how smart technology is essential to the world. So, I am also studying electronic engineering to [STRIKE]create[/STRIKE] acquire a [STRIKE]sufficient[/STRIKE] theoretical background in automation and control.

My goal is to develop smarter machines and systems to improve efficiency and safety, especially for factories. So, I think that [STRIKE]your offered[/STRIKE] the internship programme you offer would give me an opportunity to get better in design, manufacturing and gain some experience. I also would like to observe the life in India, [STRIKE]see [/STRIKE] experience a new culture and meet new people.

In brief, I would value the opportunity of being part of your internship programme. I am sure that it would contribute[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] a lot to [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] my experience. I am looking forward to hearing from you your final decision about the internship.

Yours faithfully,

Erbab''

Thank you for your help!

See above. Do not start a sentence on a separate line in the same paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back