Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Switzerland
Would you kindly tell me what this short paragraph means?

"remember flows without goals. So therefore, anything that you think about and you'd like to expand on, the more you think about it, the more you energize it. The more you energize it, the sooner it comes to pass."

1) Does "flows with all goals" mean to Focus on goals?
2) Does " anything that you think about and you'd like to expand on," mean anything that we think about and we would like to give more details on it.... blablabla " like this?

Here is the source it is in 2:9

Aha,
Energy, remember, flows with what goes.
Aha, it's my bad in hearing, so sorry. But even now I couldn't understand it. I know the meaning of " go with the flow "WHich means to do like what others do, but does this mean the same here please?

Thought is what creates. Energy flows with what goes.

This is apparently an expression that she either coined herself or picked up from others. It basically means that energy takes the path of least resistance. Your resting state (what she calls your 'natural form') is a state that is calm, relaxed, and in control. You can allow your energy to create a reality for yourself by thinking positively about how you want to be.

Thought is what creates. Energy flows with what goes.

This is apparently an expression that she either coined herself or picked up from others. It basically means that energy takes the path of least resistance. Your resting state (what she calls your 'natural form') is a state that is calm, relaxed, and in control. You can allow your energy to create a reality for yourself by thinking positively about how you want to be.
I'm so grateful to you teacher Justfrank. Thank you as big as this universe and much appreciated πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€©

I'm so grateful to you teacher Justfrank. Thank you as big as this universe and much appreciated πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€©
T. Justfrank, would you kindly tell me what this mean in "
2:4
" We are powerful beyond what we even think."
1) Does it mean that we are powerful more than what we think about ourselves,
2) or we are more powerful behind our thinking?

"We are powerful beyond ... yeah, um, you know, what we even think."

Listen again and you'll see and hear from her face and voice that she doesn't have the thought clearly in mind, which is why she messes up. What she means, of course, is that we are more powerful than we think.

You certainly are supposed to think about the meaning.

"remember flows without goals. So therefore, anything that you think about and you'd like to expand on, the more you think about it, the more you energize it. The more you energize it, the sooner it comes to pass."
My advice is not to spend any more time on that unless you want to give yourself a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back