Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
(Not homework, It is an online test with no key)
1. I have to make such a difficult decision. I really need some f__ __ __ __er advice.
2. I don’t know much about Nam’s e__ __ __ __ life. (? every)
3. Adam gave me 50 thousands in c__ __ __ __ __. (? change)
4. The content is meaningful, and the scenes are picturesque. A__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __r it is such a great film.
5. Cindy had a s__ __ __d reason for acting as she did.
6. We were all waiting for him in the living room. He came in and sat down quietly in the chair __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __.

My vocabulary is not good and can figure out the letters to use in these above sentences. Please suggest me the words. I've thought about them for days but I still can't find out. Can you help me solve it out?

Not a teacher

(Not homework, It is an online test with no key)
1. I have to make such a difficult decision. I really need some f__ __ __ __er advice.
2. I don’t know much about Nam’s e__ __ __ __ life. (? every)
3. Adam gave me 50 thousands in c__ __ __ __ __. (? change)
4. The content is meaningful, and the scenes are picturesque. A__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __r it is such a great film.
5. Cindy had a s__ __ __d reason for acting as she did.
6. We were all waiting for him in the living room. He came in and sat down quietly in the chair __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __.

My vocabulary is not good and can figure out the letters to use in these above sentences. Please suggest me the words. I've thought about them for days but I still can't find out. Can you help me solve it out?

1. Further
2. Should be an adjective... I was thinking equal? Are you sure it's five letters? If it's four, the word 'easy' would perfectly fit.
3. Change is correct
4. Altogether

Last edited by a moderator:
2. early (is this ok?)
6. wordless (what do you think?)

"early" does make sense in #2.
However, I'm not sure about 'wordless' in #6.
:)

I think the word for #5 is "sound".
:-D

I think the word for #6 is 'opposite', but I am not a teacher.

However, I'm not sure about 'wordless' in #6.
I think it is not 'wordless' because 'quietly' is already there.

Technist Warp, future posts of yours which do not state 'Not a teacher' will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back