Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
1. Here is a couple of the sentences which I have just created from my head (without using Chatbot). The idea and context are the day ahead is full of many events and business perspectives.

2. My version is There are a lot of things to do and I have got a busy schedule. The most lovely thing is that I have to write some business scenarios for my client and invoke an intellectual discussion.

3. I have instructed Native to improve my English - I've got a lot to do with my busy schedule. The best part is that I need to write some business scenarios for my client and initiate an intellectual discussion.

4. In addition, I prompted Capitol to suggest some colloquial expressions based on my initial text.
Absolutely! Let’s sprinkle some colloquial flair into your description of the day:
4.1. “Today’s gonna be a wild ride!”: Expressing excitement about the interesting day ahead.
4.2. “I’ve got a jam-packed schedule, mate!”: Informal and friendly way to say you’re busy.
4.3. “The best part? Crafting those business scenarios – gonna flex my brain muscles!”: Highlighting the enjoyable task.
4.4. “Gonna chat up my client and dive into some brainy discussions.”: Casual way to describe intellectual conversations.

5. I have checked with Sentencestack.com. and Oxford Dictionary. All expressions are used in examples suggested by Sentencestack.

Finally, I wrote the following words if I were in the middle of a friendly discussion at work. By looking at our jam-packed schedule, the week ahead is gonna be a wild ride. The best part? Crafting various business scenarios. Let's gonna flex our brain muscles. Chatting up our clients and brainy discussions.

Can you tell me if my initial and final texts seem natural from your perspective? What is your opinion about expressions produced by AI ?

You'd have a big problem in BrE if you talked about "chatting up your clients"! That means to talk to them in a flirtatious way with the aim of dating them or having sex with them. I've never heard of Capitol, the one that suggested that, but clearly it hasn't been trained in the colloquial use of "to chat up" in BrE. Aside from that, I'm not going to spend time commenting on anything you didn't write yourself, so here are my comments on only your original text:

There are a lot of things to do and I have [got] a busy schedule and lots of things to do. The most lovely interesting/exciting thing is that I have to write writing some business scenarios for my client and in order to invoke an intellectual discussion.
Don't start with "There are". It doesn't make it clear that it's you who has lots of things to do. It appears to be a generic phrase about how many things there are to do in the whole world!

I don't know how writing a business scenario invokes an intellectual discussion. Also, I'm not clear if they were meant to be two separate things. If so, it would be "The most interesting/exciting things I have to do are write some business scenarios for my client and invoke an intellectual discussion".

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back