Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Australia
Expression of interest.My names are John Koffi Howard i am writting to express my interest in a position with the city of A land as a trainee in environmental conservationalist.
I am currently enroled in my first year as environmental science at Konrol university. In addition to my studies, i am also been employed as laboratory technician at B company which is located Inland Australia. B company is environmental testing laboratory that deals with air monitory, underground and surface water, microbiological testing,drinking water and also contaminated land site such as; soil, water, asbestos.
I have been an employee to these company from 1998 to present and my role with the company from 1998 to present has varied from inorganic testing, organic testing and metals testing. Having gained much experience in the environmental testing i would like to increase my understanding of the environment.
Attached is a copy of my resume which has details of my role at B company and also my qualification. I will be available for a further discussion either by phone or in person at your convenient time. I look forward in hearing from you

First of all: I don't believe that your native language is English.
There are too many mistakes in your text, especially for someone who is in university.
So please provide accurate and truthful details in your profile.
Untill you do that, you won't get a useful answer from me.

I'm not a teacher, but I usually do recognize mistakes when I see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back