Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kannada
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
[FONT=&quot]Here is the format for experience letter. Pl. check & suggest grammatical alterations. You may also provide alternative formats (mainly looking for in service format)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Resigned:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to certify that Mr. _______ has been working in our organization, from period --/--/---- to --/--/----. During this tenure he has undertaken various tasks IN ---------------and has successfully completed them to the BEST OF HIS ABILITIES. His conduct has been good during this tenure.

We wish him good luck for his future assignments.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In service:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to certify that Mr. _______ is currently working in our organization from period --/--/----. He is undertaking various tasks in --------------- to the best of his abilities and found his conduct is good.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
This letter has been issued as per his request. [/FONT]

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Here is the format for experience letter. Please. check & suggest grammatical alterations. You may also provide alternative formats (mainly looking for in service format)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TO WHOSOEVER IT CONCERNS

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Resigned:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to certify that Mr. _______ has been working worked in our organization from --/--/---- to --/--/----. During this tenureperiod/time he has undertaken various tasks in ---------------and has successfully completed them to the best of his ability. His conduct has been good during this tenure. His conduct while working for this company was good.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] We wish him good luck for his future assignments.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In service:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to certify that Mr. _______ is currently working in our organization, starting from --/--/----. He is undertaking various tasks in --------------- to the best of his abilities and found his conduct is good.He has been employed on various tasks, has always shown competence, and his conduct is good.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] This letter has been issued on his request. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]can we add the blue text in this format ?

In service:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to certify that Mr. _______ is currently working in our organization, starting from --/--/----. He is undertaking various tasks in --------------- to the best of his abilities and found his conduct is good.He has been employed on various tasks in ---------------, has always shown competence, and his conduct is good.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] This letter has been issued on his request. [/FONT]

If you want - is it to say he has been working in a specific department? It would not be necessary to repeat the company's name.

thanks....
yes, it is to mention a specific department & not a replica of the company name.

Request for an duplicate experience letter.... pl. proofread

[FONT=&quot]With reference to the above subject, I would like to inform you that, I had worked in your organization from --/--/---- to --/--/----. During this period I had undertaken various tasks in ________. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to further inform you that, I had lost my experience certificate during transit (give me your own appropriate reason) and request your goodselves to provide a replica of the same. This is required to submit at the government office for job.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back