Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Kuwait
Current Location
Kuwait
Part One:Assignment(1)
Write a three -paragraph essay of approximately(350words) on the following topic:
Demand on Higher Education:past and present.?

Part Two:Assignment(2)Write a three -paragraph essay of approximately(350words) on the following topic:

Your past experiences and achievements and how they will influence your future plans.?

Pls, I need quick answer to how to solving this paragraph and how to write it.

thanks.

I don't even understand what the first one is asking.

As for the second, what are you own thoughts on this?

Part One:Assignment(1)
Write a three -paragraph essay of approximatelyspace(350spacewords) on the following topic:

Demand on Higher Education:past and present.
[STRIKE]?[/STRIKE]

Part Two:Assignmentspace(2)spaceWrite a three -paragraph essay of approximatelyspace(350spacewords) on the following topic:

Your past experiences and achievements and how they will influence your future plans.
[STRIKE]?[/STRIKE]

Please, I need quick answer to how to solv
[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE]e this paragraph and how to write it.
Welcome to the forum, ahmedalali. :hi:.

Please avoid large and coloured fonts - and over-use of bold. They make things very difficult to read. Thank you.

Note that there should be no brackets, or they should be placed thus: Write a three-paragraph essay (of approximately 350 words) on the following topic.

I am not sure what you mean by 'solving' a paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back