Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
About few months ago I restarted to learn english. And now I start notice that I have some pain points in learning english (difficulty in learning a new words, etc). Also I'm studying to bachelor's degree on statistics and I have an idea. I want to make a little statistical research about the english learning pain points. And I ask you help me to make this research. I created a survey and I will appreciate if you take it. Also after finishing my research I can share with results of my research here and maybe someone can improve himself english learning.

Here is a link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSQ7VGR

This survey is only for learners. Native speakers cannot do it.

About A few months ago, I restarted to learn started learning English again. And Now I have started to notice that I have some "pain points" in learning English (difficulty in learning a new words, etc). Also, I'm studying to for my bachelor's degree on in Statistics and I have an idea. I want to make a little do some statistical research about into the English-learning pain points. And I would like to ask you help me to make with this research. I have created a survey for English learners and I will would appreciate it if you would take it. Also After finishing my research, I can share with the results of my research here and maybe it might help someone can improve himself their English learning.

Here is a link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSQ7VGR

Please note my corrections above. Remember to always capitalise the word "English" and all other proper nouns. Try not to start sentences with "And", and don't start them "Also" so often.

I want to know what pain points are.

That's why I put the words in quotation marks in my edit. It's not a recognised phrase (as far as I know) so I've indicated that the OP invented it.

Eyeballs, crotch, armpits, sciatic nerve, lymph nodes behind the ears - anywhere you can strike where there are nerve clusters.

But on a more serious note, apparently 'pain points' is a recognized phrase according to Websters. I hadn't heard the term in that context until this thread.

I might otherwise refer to them as stumbling blocks.

Shouldn't it be in your mind? The questionnaire is mostly in the second person.

PS You didn't mention articles, which cause Russian, and other language, speakers all sorts of problems. Any reason why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back