Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
hello, if someone can help me with this letter cause yesterday I forgot to mention some notes in the previous email that I send it to a customer. Thanks a lot

Dear Mr. X,

From the last visit of Mr. Y to your building, he noticed that there wasn't an earthing network. A photovoltaic system needs to be earthed to protect against lightning strike, which would otherwise travel down the power cable to the battery and inverter.
Kindly find attached the quotation related to the earthing network system.

Just to add a small summary about the previous quotation concerning the whole system of photovoltaic. Rather than having a different solar system installed for each apartment, a single system is designed to offset your mother's apartment and yours. In case your apartment is not occupied, your sister who is 50m away from your building can benefit from the photovoltaic system.

On the roof we need at least 40m2 to install the mounting structure.

Hello. I would appreciate it if someone can could/would help me with this letter. cause yesterday I forgot to mention some notes in the I've realised that I forgot to include some information in the previous email that I send sent it to a customer. Thanks a lot.

Dear Mr. X,

From the last visit of On Mr. Y's last visit to your building, he noticed that there wasn't an earthing network. A photovoltaic system needs to be earthed to protect against lightning strikes, which would otherwise travel down the power cable to the battery and inverter.
Kindly Please find attached the quotation our quote related to for installing the earthing network system.

Just to add a small summary Here is some more information about the our previous quotation concerning for installing the whole photovoltaic system. of photovoltaic. Rather than having a different solar system installed for each apartment, a single system is designed to offset* your mother's apartment and yours. In case your apartment is not occupied, your sister, who whose apartment who is 50m away from your building, can benefit from the photovoltaic system.

On the roof, we need an area of at least 40m2 is required to install the mounting structure.

*I don't know what you mean by "offset" here. It could be that it's technical jargon relating to photovoltaic systems, in which case I wouldn't know it.

• Love
Reactions: Joj
Hello,
I would appreciate it if someone would help me with this letter. I've realized that I forgot to include some information in the previous email that I sent to a customer. Thanks a lot.

Dear Mr. X,

On Mr. Y's last visit to your building, he noticed that there wasn't an earthing network. A photovoltaic system needs to be earthed to protect against lightning strikes, which would otherwise travel down the power cable to the battery and inverter.
Please find attached our quote for installing the earthing network system.
Here is some more information about our previous quotation for installing the whole photovoltaic system. Rather than having a different system installed for each apartment, a single system of 30Amps is designed to be split/share (they can use it simultaneously as long as the consumption of the two is under 30amps) between your mother's apartment and yours. In case your apartment is not occupied, your sister, whose apartment is 50m away from your building, can benefit from the photovoltaic system.

On the roof, an area of at least 40m2 is required to install the mounting structure.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back