Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
(as a lizard) I like climbing branches as I like doing sports.

Is it correct?

I am a lizard and I like climbing branches as I like and doing sports.
Lizards don't do/play sports. Please tell us the purpose behind these strange threads in which you pretend to be an animal. I'm not sure what area of grammar you're trying to practise.

Lizards don't do/play sports. Please tell us the purpose behind these strange threads in which you pretend to be an animal. I'm not sure what area of grammar you're trying to practise.
I am practicing writing a story (pretend to be an animal and introduce themselves to others) in English, but just encountered much difficulties while writing it. It is very hard, thanks for your help.

I am practising writing a story ("Pretend to be an animal and introduce themselves yourself to others") in English, but just encountered much difficulties while writing I've found it very difficult. It is very hard. Thanks for your help.
It would have been helpful if you had explained that context in your very first post!

Not a teacher

Middle-aged men who play sports and do formal exercise are more likely to stay active.

Not a teacher

Middle-aged men who play sports and do formal exercise are more likely to stay active.
Welcome to the forum.

I have added the required "Not a teacher" to the top of your post. I have also removed the entirely irrelevant hyperlink.

What is "formal exercise"? Playing sports and doing exercise are being active so the sentence makes no sense. In what way does this add to the conversation about the original question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back