Do you think you would enjoy being famous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebe heart

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Pashto, Pushto
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Qatar
Hello, I was asked to write about what I think about being famous, whether I would enjoy it or not. I wrote an essay about it but not sure if it's correct academically.
kindly correct my errors in the essay below.

To become famous sounds very fun and exciting. A lot of my friends dream of becoming famous and popular. However it is not easy and not as fun as it appears mostly. It has its good sides as well as down sides. It also depends upon what you are famous for.
I will explain my opinions about its pros and cons.
The good side of fame is that it is very exciting to be welcomed warmly by people you dont know almost everywhere you go. To bring smile on someone's face just by your presence is amazing and priceless. It becomes easier to bring about a good, positive change in the world, to have positive impact on people's hearts.

The downside of fame is that it becomes very hard to keep your personal life private when media is constantly tracking every footstep that you take. Every word that you utter could be used negativelyagainst you. People expect from you overwhelmingly more than you could give.
Its cons out weigh its pros. One could have positive impact and bring about a good change in the world without attracting so much attention. I am a very private person, I do not tolerate lack of privacy therefore I do not think I would enjoy being famous .

Last edited:
Hello, I was asked to write about what I think about being famous, whether I would enjoy it or not. I wrote an essay about it, but I'm not sure if it's correct. [STRIKE]academically.[/STRIKE]
kindly correct my errors in the essay below.

To become famous sounds very fun and exciting. A lot of my friends dream of becoming famous and popular. However, it is not easy and not as fun as it appears. [STRIKE]mostly.[/STRIKE] It has its benefits [STRIKE]good sides[/STRIKE] as well as its downsides. It also depends upon what you are famous for.
[STRIKE]I will explain my opinions about its pros and cons.[/STRIKE]

The good side of fame is that it is very exciting to be welcomed warmly by people you don't know, almost everywhere you go. To bring a smile [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] to someone's face just by [STRIKE]your presence[/STRIKE] being there is amazing and priceless. It [STRIKE]becomes easier[/STRIKE] is rewarding to bring about [STRIKE]a good,[/STRIKE] positive change in the world and to have a positive impact on people's lives. [STRIKE]hearts.[/STRIKE]

The downside of fame is that it becomes very hard to keep your personal life private when the media is constantly tracking every footstep (that) you take. Every word that you utter could be used [STRIKE]negatively[/STRIKE] against you. Also, some people expect from you [STRIKE]overwhelmingly[/STRIKE] much more than you [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] can give.

Overall, I think being famous is not worth it. Its cons outweigh its pros. Moreover, one could have a positive impact and bring about a good change in the world without attracting so much attention. I am a very private person, and I do not tolerate [STRIKE]lack of privacy[/STRIKE] intrusion into my private life. Therefore, I do not think I would enjoy being famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back